The Open Lab is a joint entity of the Institute for Robotics and Cognitive Systems (ROB) and of the Institute of Medical Engineering (IMT) at the University of Luebeck.
The fundamental idea of OLRIM is to provide access to expert knowledge and hardware from the institutes to other research institutions and regional companies.
Furthermore, the Open Lab represents an interface for research and development projects from various research institutions and/or industrial partners in the area of robotics and medical imaging.
Our services include:
- Contribution to Research and Development cooperations
- Provision of Soft- and Hardware Solutions
- Scientific and Technical Consulting
- Scientific Services
- Rental of Scientific Devices and Equipment
- Access to Computing Capacities (GPU, CPU)